Our lovely Product Development Coordinator, Taunia, is always rockin’ some fresh and fab lip looks using different shades of our Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain. Yesterday she came in looking all kinds of fierce, and we asked her to recreate her look for us today. Here's a step-by-step guide to getting Taunia’s look, including those siren-red lips.
1. Apply your shade of Matchmaker Serum Foundation to face to create an even canvas. (Taunia is Light/Medium for reference.)
2. Using your fingertips, apply Argan Color Stick in Rosey to the apples of the cheeks, blending toward your temples.
3. With an eyeliner brush, swipe the darkest shade from the Argan Beautiful Eyes in Beautiful Nudes palette onto your lower and upper lashlines, creating a soft wing at the outer edge of the eye.
4. Blend the lightest shade in the Beautiful Nudes palette onto the inner corners of your eyes to make you look wide awake.
5. Apply a rich coat of Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Flamenco to your lips, using the tip of the marker to line the lips before filling them in.