With a shock of purple running through her black hair, and a love of t-shirts with dinosaurs on them that change color in the sunlight, Jenn is one of JMC’s most vibrant characters. (And, as you can imagine, we have no shortage of vibrant types.) As our Manager of Product Development, Jenn's always introducing us to the next big thing in beauty and skincare, leading us toward the latest trends. Here, Jenn schools us in the art of the vibrant eye, featuring her signature shade: purple.
1. Apply your shade of Argan Tinted Moisturizer to your face to even out your skin tone. (Jenn blends Linen and Desert to make her perfect match.)
2. Apply Argan Color Stick in Petal Pink to your cheeks and blend toward your temples.
3. Blend together the two lightest shades in the Argan Beautiful Eyes in Beautiful Purples palette and swipe across each eyelid.
4. Using Magic Marker Argan Liquid Liner, line your lower and upper lashlines.
5. Pack both the light lilac and rich amethyst shades from the Beautiful Purples palette onto your brush. Apply on top of the liner, smudging out to create a soft effect.
6. Apply the lightest shade from the Beautiful Purples palette to the inner corner of the eyes to highlight.
7. Apply two coats of GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
8. Finish the look by applying a rich coat of Argan High Gloss Lip Quench, and shine on!